Contact Dave for details: 815-756-1221
The Polymer Chemist will be responsible for the development of new materials and for providing technical support for the production of these materials. They will manage multiple projects and have some supervisory/leadership responsibilities.
- BS/MS Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Material Science or related
- 5+ years of R&D experience in polymer modified asphalt products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
Contact Kristine O' Sullivan for details at 815-756-1221
This position will be responsible for leading the R&D Regulatory Affairs Team. Will be responsible for ensuring faultless compliance of all processes within the SRA department.
- BS+ Food Science, Nutrition, Law or related degree
- 8+ years of regulatory experience in the food or flavor industry
- Leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to interface effectively with internal partners
- Partner with ...
Contact Mary at 815-756-1221
- BS Food Science, Chemistry or related
- 6+ years of food ingredient, food industry or flavor industry experience
- Working knowledge of food laws, international flavor regulations, labeling, specification creation, organic, TTB and MSDS creation
- Oversee development of regulatory programs, technical services, and ensures compliance with all necessary requirements of day-to-day operations.
::Contact Crystal for more details at 815-756-1221 or attach resume when responding to this posting::
The R&D Manager will lead a team of chemists and engineers to develop new products and processes. Will manage R&D resources for short and long-term projects. Will focus on quality when developing new products. Will work closely with product development and manufacturing. Help extend technical knowledge and process technologies capabilities to benefit the company.
- BS-PhD Chemistry ...
X-FACTOR: BS Chem, ChemE, Env., Health Biology…open. 5-10 years of Safety, Health, Environmental compliance. Experienced in safety protocols for compliance of pilot plant scale-up. Assure ISO and RC14001 compliance. Will consider fresh grads with co-op.
Y-FACTOR: Must be very “hands on” administrative type. Will teach and train across the board. Will manage project and programs but no employees. Very much a facilitator. Very detail-oriented. Also, very analytical by thought and nature.
The Chemist will be responsible for the testing of resins, coordinating research, interpreting results and managing data as well as technical presentations. Represent R&D group on cross-functional teams. Will assist with product scale-up and plant support as needed.
- BS/MS Chemistry or related degree
- 3-10 years of experience in condensation polymerizations; resins and polymers for coatings and composites
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time ...
Seeking degree in business management, computer science, engineering, supply chain management or similar and 10+ years supply chain & pharmaceutical industry and specific serialization experience to integrate business systems with supply chain management.
*** Develop and lead serialization program setting program strategies.
*** Oversee serialization program reviews, stage gates, and quality assurance.
*** Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic objectives.
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Rockford, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.